Saturday, August 24, 2013

Watch live NFL online streaming in HD Quality

Hello dude , this is the perfect place for you to watch live NFL matches online . you can watch or stream live NFL event here always online and you can see the schedule , match predictions , match preview , match betting , match tickets , match analysis , and many more . The hole NFL season will be telecast from this site in high resolution . For you kind information we are giving you the surety of having the best quality ever in the cheapest rate ever . No more cable tv no more external device for your live streaming or for your NFL entertainment . Just bookmarks our page and have fun to the whole NFL season .




This time, the Arizona Cardinals are not the pick in the NFC West, even if I did change that pick before the season started. (49ers fans, you can look it up.)
This time, I will be better.
I think.
When I set out to do this again, I did so with the idea that I wanted to be different. I wanted to stay away from the chalk.
So what happens? I have a lot of chalk.
I can't help it. I see great quarterbacks, and big-time talent, and I think those teams will be good. I know they will be.
And that's where I ended up. I played out the season from Week 1 to Week 17 without tallying up the win totals until recently.
In the end, New England and Green Bay earned the best records in the league, both taking on the No. 1 seeds in their conferences.
I also had both losing out in the playoffs.
Last week when I was in Atlanta, I said the Falcons-Bengals, who spent the week working together, could end up playing in New York in the Super Bowl. I told both coaches that. Both kind of brushed it aside, talking about how it's a long season.
And it is. A lot can happen. Injuries will play a role. Emerging young stars, like the young passers of a year ago, will pop up. And what we think is the norm won't be.
That's why playing out the season in July and August is so fun to do.
A Bengals-Falcons Super Bowl might seem crazy now, but it might be spot on come February (Winner is below).

Here is the schedule of first week NFL of 2013 :






No comments:

Post a Comment